Built in 1784 for Marie-Joséphine de Savoie, Countess of Provence, sister-in-law of Marie-Antoinette and enlarged in 1820, this neo-classical 800 sq.m. (8,611 sq.ft.) historic monument opening onto a magnificent, 4,000 sq.m. non-overlooked garden, features four salons including a round music hall with 8m.-high dome and an octagonal salon opening onto garden, dining room, large kitchen with dining facilities, 3 or 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 100 sq.m. apartment for staff.